WOTA CORPORATION and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as “we”) collect information of users of this web site for smooth operation of our service. We will handle collected information properly and use only to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes stated in 【Purposes of use】below or the purposes explained to the user when we collect the information. We will comply with the applicable laws and regulations including “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” in handling personal information (information which can identify a specific individual).
1. If you wish to subscribe to the e-mail news delivery service, registration of your e-mail address is required.
2. Our site automatically collects information (hereinafter referred to as “access log”) such as Internet domain, IP address, and other such information regarding accesses to our web site.
3. By submitting forms including but not limited to “pre-order form”, “order form”, ” Questionnaires”, “Inquiry” and others (hereinafter referred to as “forms”), you agree that we may collect and use your personal data including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, age, gender, occupation and others.
【Purposes of use】
4. Registered e-mail addresses may be used for the e-mail news delivery service.
5. Gathered access log will be used as reference in order to provide our services.
6. We will use the data you submit in the forms for the following purposes:
(1) To accept orders, sell and ship our products.
(2) To provide information and respond to inquiries related to our products and services.
(3) To provide information on our products and service.
(5) To notify changes to the Terms and Policies related to our products and services.
(6) To apply your personal information for improving our services and developing new products and new services.
(7) To create statistical data, which is processed in a manner where individuals cannot be identified, in relation to our service.
(8) To otherwise use your personal information for any purpose incidental to the foregoing purpose of utilization.
【Limitation on use and measures to ensure security】
7. We will only offer personal information without consent to third parties when we are permitted under the related laws or regulations.
8. We will take necessary security management measures and will implement corrective actions as needed to protect entrusted personal information from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, loss, destruction, etc.
【Request(s) for correction and deletion, etc.】
9. We will properly respond to comment(s) and request(s) from the individual to correct or to delete personal information of their own.
【Change of this policy】
3-40-3, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN